Company Profile: Felderman Design Build, a premier commercial and industrial design build construction company serving northeast Indiana for over 45 years and located in Fort Wayne, IN.
Job Profile: The office coordinator will support the company President, business development, marketing, and project management departments as well as provide reception and direct first impressions.
Job Requirements: 3+ years professional experience in an industrial/construction trades office setting. Proficiency with typing, Microsoft Office Suite, content creation software, Adobe, graphic design, and willingness to learn construction database software.
• Personal qualities such as integrity, positive outlook, energy, and professional demeanor.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a diverse range of people.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
• Ability to plan and execute tasks in an organized and timely manner with minimum supervision.
• Must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously and remain flexible to changing work demands and function calmly and productively under stress.
• Ability to receive constructive feedback.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Included but not limited to:
• Design for social, video, print, email and other digital mediums.
• Assist in the development and implementation of Felderman’s brand strategy through print and digital media.
• Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
• Assist in customer relations efforts.
• Provide marketing support for the company as needed.
• Generate and track subcontract agreements and purchase orders.
• Type proposals and contracts.
• Compile operation & maintenance binders, requesting subcontractor warranties and product data.
• Save Daily Logs and job photos into project folders.
General Office Assistance:
• Greet vendors and clients. Answer phones.
• Open and route mail.
• Monitor and order office and kitchen supplies.
• Plan company parties and events.
• Other administrative duties as needed.
Interested individuals should send resume with cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources
5620 Coventry Lane
Fort Wayne, IN 46804